Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How The Navy Prescribed Painkillers For Hernia Surgery Prescribed Dosage Was 5 Times More Than What Was Supposed To Be Given, Can I Sue?

Prescribed Dosage Was 5 Times More Than What Was Supposed To Be Given, Can I Sue? - how the navy prescribed painkillers for hernia surgery

Or Levi went searching for 2 months of filming last week and was prescribed Tylenol. The prescribed dose was written, five times as much would that have given. Luckily, does not give them too much, because it seemed so check with ER (I) could not a hold of your doctor or pharmacy. But I was very close to him. Needless to say, I was so angry, I called the Pale family medicine wing, but his doctor was with another patient, so I leave a message. The doctor has never called back. The next day, after talking with the pharmacist who is very nervous the whole time I thought the situation seemed. I asked who was responsible for mixing and said the doctor wrote the wrong dosage, but in a pharmacy VHAI double checked. When I went down in the pharmacy that day in the window lady asked me how difficult Levi, I suppose, to see how you give .. So, not only the doctor, but the pharmacy ****** ****, too. I asked what would happen if I gave Levi the drug deal, and he said that damage the liver! He said he would write a "report" or whatever it is, but that's not enough for me. Can I sue? Someone must be responsible for it could, Levi were seriously ill and was suffering from liver disease in his life he had had so much Tylenol.


He is a Navy hospital, my husband in the Navy's why I ask here.

No comments:

Post a Comment