Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ankle Pressure Point To Get Period To Start Please Help, I Don't Know What's Up With Me!!!?

Please help, I don't know what's up with me!!!? - ankle pressure point to get period to start

Well, I'm only 15 and I recently had really strange symptoms. I've always been normal, and these things have begun to appear a little over 2 weeks to ago.Oh, I'm not on weight, so that nothing that the pressure I'm sure. But whatever, sometimes just by chance, I will:
1. Nausea and / or only a little.
2. I have mood swings with ease
3.omg's embarrassing ... Gas ... but not toooo bad
4. Sometimes a dull ache somewhere in my body. (always in different places, which could go a finger on my ankle)
5. Mild Dizzy Spells
6. Soon, perhaps, eh, 10 minutes drive sleepyness
7. And occasional headaches. But always very clear that even with Excedrin, and always helpful.
I know that this is nothing to do with my time and my mother says that it is hormones. Oh yes, my hair is naturally blonde, but I then dyed, dyed black, brown accedentally. But black is good for yah! But my point is a piece of wire in the shower. Not as pieces, butenough to tell yo u: "Hey What's going on?" Another thing is, I do not have much going, I usually stay in my house and I am not really put my heart pumps and blood flow, (d 'a healthy way) Sometimes I cook a family dinner, sometimes we can "t. So, my time is the restoration of a little jumpy, I always eat, but sometimes is not all Dinner Dinner manner. In the summer they will usually go to bed around 2 and rises at 10:30, 11:00. If the school year, I'm going to bed by 10 clock and get up to 5 hours. I know this is long, but someone please answer me. too afraid of doctors. So I'm not at once. Médecins = Shots!: - take [PS I Yaz birth control and have been for 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment