Sunday, January 24, 2010

Remote Control Fireplace Starter Why Doesn't My Universal Remote Work With My Fireplace Remote?

Why doesn't my universal remote work with my fireplace remote? - remote control fireplace starter

In my universal remote control that each key on the remote has, at each program. The point I wish I program the remote to press the universal remote control, the programming button on the remote control, instant messaging , and find the frequency and reminders. Why does not my remote control fireplace? Is this a different type of frequency?

1 comment:

  1. Their universal remote control will probably work in an infrared signal. You should contact the manufacturer of the chimney, check to see if the signal is an infrared port. It could be an RF signal, if you need an RF universal remote control. Another point is whether your existing universal remote control is the processing of the infrared signal from remote to the fireplace. You can invest in a high-end universal remote like Logitech Harmony One, and you change its catalog of supported devices.

    ReplyDelete