Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lump In Neck Lymphoma Teenager Lump On Neck And Dizziness/ Headaches.. Any Relation? Possible Lymphoma??

Lump on neck and dizziness/ headaches.. any relation? possible lymphoma?? - lump in neck lymphoma teenager

I have a knot on the right side of my neck .. who has it now for 12 days. It is grape-sized, firm, painless. about 2 cm below the ear 1 inch on the back of my neck. I'm not sure at this moment, must be made between jobs and my husband couldnt continue the payment of fees. I did not speak "a mountain of a molehill, so to speak, and I just wanted a little more wait and see if he would leave on their own because it is not tender or painful, so I propose thought. I have no Signs of infection, no cough or sore throat .. as a matter of fact do, I do not remember the last time I was sick. So it's very random for me.

My question is .. I recently started me very dizzy, disoriented .. to drink, almost like a hot or something, but I havent been. Is there a connection between the mass and what is it? I had to eat and drink a lot, so it is not that I suffer from malnutrition, by all means .. What? Any experience of this before? His fear.

7 comments:

  1. You are lucky that the tumor is yu only in the neck now, and not painful. This could be signs of lymphoma perhaos HODGEKINS! Go Your doc early and get testing! I hade a bump on the left side of the neck and the lymph nodes in my abdomen was swollen, if the documentation is a biopsy and lymphomas. Do not expect to go as fast as possible! Lymphoma is growing rapidly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This'd makes me .... I went to the doctor. This is the only way to be positive. And certain types of cancer can be almost completely erased when they are taken at an early stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is to guess it. My feeling is that it is a lymph node. It can be downloaded or even to take.

    Then endth conjecture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone is to guess it. My feeling is that it is a lymph node. It can be downloaded or even to take.

    Then endth conjecture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is to guess it. My feeling is that it is a lymph node. It can be downloaded or even to take.

    Then endth conjecture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound like its time for a review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know if you qualify for Medicaid or some kind of safe, low cost of government based on income. Learn as you may be able to achieve this goal. If you started to feel dizzy at the same time, the tumor appeared then there is a very good chance the two are related, not because it is a great chance when it was powerful. I would like to see a doctor know if I had to pay, because if it is serious, the time is more precious than money.

    ReplyDelete