Monday, January 25, 2010

Reviews For Lee Mead In Joseph And Amazing Technicolor Coat West End I Am Looking For A Book. I'm Not Sure If It's Displaced Person By Lee Harding Or Not. Please Help?

I am looking for a book. I'm not sure if it's Displaced Person by Lee Harding or not. Please help? - reviews for lee mead in joseph and amazing technicolor coat west end

Looking for a book about someone who wakes up and finds himself in this other dimension, where everything to lose eventually. You can still have their relatives, friends and all, but you ignore it. Finally found someone who is in the same situation as you are and when they go into a supermarket to get something to eat, only the food, the people have lost everything, what to touch.

I've tried Google and came up with this people displaced by Lee Smith, but I'm not sure if this is the right book, because not many comments or anything in this book. If you read this book before you tell me whether this book. If you know which book I'm talking about, please tell me.

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment