Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sims 2 Index Of Adult Sims 2 Question! Help Pleasee. Inteen?

Sims 2 question! Help pleasee. Inteen? - sims 2 index of adult

Ok, so I downloaded inteenimater. From this link here http://www.simbology.com/mods/index.php? ... I have the Sims 2, Sims 2 Nightlife, Sims 2 University, Sims 2 Apartment Life created, sims 2 and celebration stuff. So I downloaded the Sims 2 Apartment Life and taste zip inteenimater Pak (first 2) on the list. & I opened the w / WinRAR or another. Okay, I clicked on the "try to have a baby" option with one of my teenage couples. Amberlyn, she seemed to eat and urinate more, but he did not notice her belly grows, nothing. So I asked myself if it works, and if I am not the child "to" option to try again soon. & Something happened, but he was an adult. Instead of the end of his teenage years, or to a pregnant teenager. I am not saved because it's not how I want, I want you to go during pregnancy in adolescence, to have a child, adolescent and young people in his class, you know? So, what have I done wrong? She tried twice, then it could be the 1st Time you work? How do I know that a teenager is pregnant, how longleads to a show? I can not download the wrong version or the wrong version of the integration?

No comments:

Post a Comment